About The Write Content
Hi, I'm Heather Reimer, the founder and head writer at The Write Content.
I first decided to get into website content writing and search engine copywriting when I was living in the Dominican Republic. Not easy to find writing jobs there! But I was lucky and signed on as the head copywriter for a large Internet marketing company based in Santo Domingo.
Around that same time, I also started rescuing homeless street dogs and cats. It became such a passion that I quit the day job and began working at home as a website content writer so I could spend more time with the animals.
That lead me to where I am today: 10+ years as a freelance content writer and the coordinator of my own pet rescue here in Canada.
Writing online copy for small businesses allowed me to pursue my dream of running a rescue while working for myself. Maybe I can help you pursue your dreams of independence, too?
My Commitment to You:
- You're satisfied or your money back. Click the guarantee button for details.
- To deliver effective, hard-working website content and search engine copywriting at a price that small and medium-size businesses can afford.
- To apply the personal touch to everything I do and every word I write. As long as we're working together, your goals are my goals.
- To stay in constant contact with you throughout the duration of your project and always keep you in the loop.
- To give great, fast service. I know how frustrating it is to WAIT and WAIT for that important document that was supposed to arrive last week. I won't do that to you. My clients vouch for it!
- To contribute to the fight against spam by guarding your personal data with my life and never sharing it with anyone. That's my privacy statement right there... not very fancy but you can take it to the bank.
My Writing Background
-Broadcast and print journalist for 15 years, Winnipeg, Canada.
-Online marketing communications writer, Santo Domingo. Wrote seven weekly e-newsletters, regular sales letters and articles, and content for several websites.
I'm also an avid student of usability and a disciple of Jakob Nielsen of UseIt.com fame. I think content and user-friendly design go hand in hand. So I work with my clients to ensure both are working to their benefit.
Why not drop me a line and let me know how I can help you today?
Or read some samples from my portfolio or learn about my free content analysis offer.
Thanks for visiting.
About TWC /
Content Services /
Business Articles /
Copyright © 2001-2011 The Write Content, all rights reserved worldwide.